The 990 CH does not require a conversion system to switch between wood or solid fuel
The 990 CH does not require a conversion system to switch between wood or solid fuel so you have the freedom to fuel it how you see fit! However, for higher temperatures and less frequent reloading, we would advise that it works best on smokeless fuels such as anthracite.
It will run on full output (radiators, ovens, hotplate and hot water) for more than five hours with just one load of anthracite, or will ‘slumber’ for up to 24 hours on the same load.
- Control to divert heat predominantly to central heating and domestic hot water or cooking
- Generous oven capacity: 48ltr main oven and 32ltr bottom oven
- Large hotplate for up to six pans
- Effortlessly switch between wood and solid fuel, or a mixture of the two
- Burn cycle 24 hours
- Thermostatically-controlled boiler
- Flue damper and flue box knob for additional control
- Precision doors with slam-shut handles
- Hinge stops to prevent doors clashing with cooker front