Sydney Heaters is a family-owned and operated business that has been heating up homes and providing wood-fired pizza ovens since 2005. During the years, we have had the opportunity to install both gas and wood heaters servicing customers all over Sydney.
With over 30 years industry knowledge, Peter is very well-known for getting the job done!
Major highlights in this time were the installation of the following Wood Fired Ovens:
- Alfresco Wood Fired Oven for Paul Mercurio, of Mercurio’s Menu (May 2010)
- Alfresco Wood Fired Oven for Valli Little – Food Director for Delicious Magazine Oct 09 Issue (July 2009)
- Mediterranean Wood Fired Oven on Jamie Durie’s The Outdoor Room shown 31st August 08 (June 2008)
All our staff are committed to ‘Customer Service and Satisfaction’ from the first telephone call received through to full completion and servicing of our work. There is no task that is beyond Sydney Heaters’ capabilities and definitely none too large or small.
Sydney Heaters accreditation and affiliation is as follows:
- Minor Tradework (Solid Fuel & Oil Heaters) Licence No.183423C
- Peter Petersen (Director) Supervisor Certificate (Solid Fuel & Oil Heaters) Licence No.46289S
- Blue Mountains County Council
- Australian Home Heating Association
- Firewood Assocation of Australia
WHY CHOOSE US?
Our quality heaters and wood-fired pizza ovens, expert advice and efficient installation process make for superior solutions. Known for our outstanding customer service, we take care to help you pick the right heater and ensure the installation process is seamlessly completed by our full-time installers. You can expect quality assurance from the first contact to the completion of your installation.