- Web Link: Slow Food & Hand Forged Tools Beautiful, hand-made tools for your Wood-Fired Pizza Oven
- Web Link: Oz Firewood Suppliers of premium firewood for ovens and heaters. Emmbers deliver all over Sydney.
- Web Link: Kastell Outdoor Kitchens Kastell Kitchens design and install stylish kitchens for inside your home and out. Come and check out their new showroom in Castle Hill.
- Web Link: Firewood Association of Australia The Firewood Association of Australia Inc. is a not for profit association that represents the commercial firewood supply industry in all states of Australia.
Sydney Heaters are an affiliate of the Firewood Association.
- Web Link: Australian Home Heating AssociationThe Australian Home Heating Association Inc (AHHA) is the peak industry body representing over 250 manufacturers, retailers, installers, maintenance companies and the firewood sector of the home heating industry which employs over 10,000 Australians nationwide.
- Web Link: Standards Australia Our installations meet or exceed all the standards set by Standards Australia.
- Web Link: NSW Department of Environment, Climate Change and WaterThe State Government official site provides a variety of information on certification and compliance of wood-burning and other heaters.
- Web Link: Blue Mountains Council Sydney Heaters are an accredited supplier to the Blue Mountains Council. Their site has many resources on sustainable living and heating.
- Web Link: Delicious Magazine Alfresco Wood Fired Ovens supplied a Midi sized oven to Valli Little which was installed by Peter of Sydney Heaters. See Valli’s “Kitchen Diary” for Wood Fired Oven recipes in October 2009 and in the future as she creates mouth-watering meals in the Alfresco Wood Fired Pizza Oven.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Our quality heaters and wood-fired pizza ovens, expert advice and efficient installation process makes for superior solutions. Known for our outstanding customer service, we take care to help you pick the right heater and ensure the installation process is seamlessly completed by our full-time installers. You can expect quality assurance from the first contact to the completion of your installation.