SUPER NOVA SERIES III
The Super Nova II is a large freestanding convection wood heater.
The Super Nova II is a large freestanding convection wood heater designed to heat an area up to 240m2. It is ideal for new installations. The compact design and close wall clearances enables an installation with minimum floor space requirements. The Super Nova also features a large door opening and deep firebox to allow large pieces of wood to be easily loaded for long burn times.
- 10 year warranty
- Full convection heat shield system
- A pre-heated primary air wash system creates a clear view of the flames
- Large glass viewing area
- One slide control for ease of operation
- A large effective cook top
- 6mm welded steel firebox for strength and durability
- Firebrick lined base to keep the heat in the ash bed for longer burn times
- Heavy-duty door and door hinge assembly.
- Silicone enamel painted finish available in a variety of colours
- Stylish brass trim with brass badge
- 3 Speed fan assemb
- Heating Capacity of this appliance is given as a guide only and may vary depending on the climate zone and type of dwelling (floor plan and degree of insulation). Consult your local authorised distributor to determine realistic expectations for you home.
- Heat output, fuel consumption and efficiency of this appliance, is dependant on the moisture content, size, loading geometry and the type of hardwood used.
- All dimensions shown are approximate. Check all dimensions accurately before installation. Before installing refer to the installation instructions.
- In line with our policy of continuous improvement, we reserve the right to alter specifications without notice.