KEMLAN C24 WOOD STACK
The Kemlan C24 Classic wood fire has a unique traditional design with a modern twist that would make a great feature in any living space while providing exceptional warmth and fuel efficiency. This freestanding heater has an open log storage compartment beneath the firebox adding to the rustic look of this fireplace. This is one of the cleanest burning, most efficient heaters on the Australian market and can heat an area of up to 240 m2. Emissions are well below Australian standard limits at 1.4 g of kg of wood used. This heater burns with remarkable 68% efficiency. Australian company Kemlan is known for decades of expertise in fireplace design and manufacture. The C24 comes with a modern ceramic refractory baffle system which means that heat loss through the flue is minimised and is instead retained and radiated by the firebox. Secondary air is added below the baffle. The C24 has a silicone enamel painted finish and you can choose from a variety of colours according to your tastes and décor of your home. As with all top-quality Kemlan fires, the best most durable materials are used to ensure that this heater lasts you for many years. It features a 6 mm welded steel firebox and a heavy duty door and door hinge assembly. Kemlan’s pre-heated primary air wash system helps to keep the glass viewing window clean so that you can enjoy the full beauty of a real wood fire with only the minimum of maintenance.
- 10 year warranty
- Full convection heat shield system
- A pre-heated primary air wash system creates a clear view of the flames
- Large glass viewing area
- One slide control for ease of operation
- Convenient wood stack and easy front on loading.
- 6mm welded steel firebox for strength and durability
- Firebrick lined base to keep the heat in the ash bed for longer burn times
- Heavy-duty door and door hinge assembly.
- Silicone enamel painted finish available in a variety of colours