Finished with heat absorbing tiles, the Falun Ceramic with the option of extra heat bank is one of Euro Fireplaces most popular heat bank heaters.
With a single sliding lever controlling both primary and secondary air intakes, the heater is designed to provide instant heat with powerful natural convection. Prolonged burning is achieved with slightly larger well-seasoned logs, giving the heater just enough airflow to burn long, clean and efficiently.
- Easy operation air flow mechanism
- Storage compartment
- Independent air supply feature
- Pleasing aesthetics paired with high efficiency and low wood consumption
- Tested to AUS / NZ Standard 4012, 4013:1999
|Dimensions (mm)||h 1040 w 622 d 390|
|Output Range||4-14.8 kW|
|Heating capacity||170 – 240 sqm|
|Efficiency AUS / EU||73% / 82%|
|Wood Consumption at medium burn rate||1.8 kg / hr|
|External Air Supply||Yes|
|Log Size||Approximately 33 cm|
|Clearance – Back / Side / Corner Type||250 mm / 300 mm / 250 mm|
|Heat Bank (Ceramics or Stone)||Yes|
|Heat Bank (Refractory Concrete)||Yes (Optional)|
|Warranty||2 Years Manufacturers|
* Heating capacity depends on building characteristics, insulation quality and heat bank addition.