the Evolution 4 Wood Heater does not compromise on style or output.
Being the smallest of the Evolution range, the Evolution 4 Wood Heater does not compromise on style or output.
Heating up to 180m2 (18 squares), this contemporary looking wood heater is designed to be a key source of heat as well as a feature of any home.
Featuring the Kent Wood Heater clean burn technology, virtually no smoke or other gases are released as wood burns within. As a result, clean warm air will be released and spread throughout your home.
Using low emission technology compliant with Australian Standard AS2918, this heater provides slow combustion. Here, minimum emissions are released, whilst ensuring maximum heat output. This efficiency in design will only help cut costs during the colder months!
With an interior including a high quality steel baffle and a 6mm thick steel firebox with 10 years firebox warranty, a factory fitted three speed fan makes the Evolution 4 Wood Heater a perfect choice!
- Capacity (up to sqs) : 18
- Particulate Emisson Factor : No
- Warranty : 5 Year Firebox Warranty
- Secondary Chamber : Steel
- Liners Type : Firebrick
- Firebox Thickness (mm) : 6
- Firebox Type : Steel
- Max Average Heat Output : No
- Fan : Factory Fitted 3 Speed Fan
- Height : 687
- Width : 615
- Depth : 492
- Clearance – Side Wall : 300
- Clearance – Rear Wall : 150
- Clearance – Corners : 100
- Clearance – Hearth : 300