Using Sydney gas heaters in your backyard is no longer the luxury item you only saw at restaurants and bars. Outdoor heaters from Sydney Heaters and Pizza Ovens are showing up in the homes of more and more people and why not?
Outdoor patio heaters allow you to enjoy your backyard all year round, sitting outside of an evening is just restricted to summer and the warmer nights during autumn and spring. When you have an outdoor patio heater you can have BBQ’s and outdoor parties all year round!
Also Read This: Winter pizza party themes
Outdoor heaters are no longer a luxury for those who could afford them, today they are a common and practical part of most backyards and patios. Perhaps you already have an outdoor heater? Perhaps you are thinking of getting one for the upcoming winter – so what should you be looking for?
- An electrical starter. Most heaters these days come with starters anyway – but just ensure your one does. It’s a lot safer using an electric starter than it is trying to light an outdoor gas heater with a pilot light and some matches.
- Ensure your outdoor gas heater has an automatic emergency shut off as well. This will make sure if the gas heater is accidentally pushed over the heater will turn off automatically.
- You need to decide if you want a free-standing heater, a table top heater or a wall mounted heater. Table top heaters are small enough to transport easily although they don’t produce as much heat as the free-standing heaters, the table top heaters just produce enough warmth for those around it.
- How much heat do you want your heater to produce? Buy your heater to both your price range and to the area the heat will radiate out to.
- Most outdoor heaters are available in stainless steel, but you can find them painted black, or with an antique copper finish etc.
- You will find most outdoor heaters come with either natural or propane gas. You will need to consider which form is the best for you.
- Another thing to consider is – you are paying out good money to buy your outdoor gas heater, you should also consider buying a proper – and sturdy cover to protect it from the elements – as you will store it away during summer.
Outdoor heating isn’t a luxury, prices are affordable and you have so many choices and options available now. It’s a great way of being able to stay outside during the winter months, and it’s a lot neater for your yard and safer than a backyard fire pit – no embers, no mess and most importantly – no smoke, so, your neighbours will love you for it!